Saturday, September 21, 2013

Friday's

I wonder if Friday's is still in Singapore.  It is in Seoul and quite good.  I like the food and atmosphere.  The bbq ribs is quite good.  The food is very good but sinful.  Good for the stomach but bad for the heart!   I am a food lover.  So it is hard to lose weight.

Since today is Friday and I am thinking what to write for my blog, I could only think of food.  Our dinner was simple fried beehoon as we ran out of food to cook.  It is nice to have simple meal with our boys.  Although I like B1 to go oversea for his studies, I am very happy with that we have dinner with all our 3 Bs every night.  I exaggerated!  Not every night but most nights.  It is a nice family gathering where we will have fruits or durian mooncakes.  We all have sweet tooth, so it can be ice cream and we just talk.  Tonight we spent time to go through Maths papers with B3. 

Life is good when the family is together.

No comments: