Saturday, March 24, 2012

World Water Day

I landed into Changi Airport and give my wife a big hug from my friend who asked me to hug her for him when he took me to the airport in Reno. I hug her again from me:) B1 and B2 came as well but both were so sleepy. They were sleeping in the car as it is a bit early for them to get up to come to the airport before 6am.

Immediate reaction from my body is sweating the moment I am out of the airconditioned environment. Reaching home and unpacking, I take my bike out right away. It is good to sweat. The Punggol Water Works is full of people and cyclists. There are organised events early in the morning. The track is crowded with brisk walkers and joggers young and old out for exercise.

It is World Water Day today, March 23rd and I am glad to cycle early in the morning. It is fun to feel the festive mood in the park connector. I sweat a lot after cycling. It felt good to sweat again. All my sweat pores were closed for 3 weeks in the cold winter in US and Canada.

After exercising, I go to Ang Mo Kio Hawker Center for wanton mee and teh halia. I also have fried beehoon. I am a real glutton! I need to do more cycling this afternoon....

No comments: