Saturday, March 03, 2012

Wonderful Evening

My sisters and brother came for dinner. I had a wonderful time cooking for them. B1 helped me to barbeque chicken thighs, satay, cuttlefish and fish. I had three types of fish. Now I know which type fish to bbq in future. The grilled zuchini is quite popular as well. It is juicy and crunchy.

I am quite happy everyone enjoys the food. The only healthy food I had was black rice and my baby sis' fresh garden salad. Other than rice and salad, the rest is full of cholesterol and other unhealthy elements such as carcinogens from bbq or sodium from the seasonings.

It is a pity the evening come to an end early. They are in a hurry to go and left just after 9 pm. We packed and clear up our living room. Good time pass quickly.

Gratitudes:

1. I am grateful to have good family ties and everyone happy to come together once every few months.

2. I am grateful for having a domestic who makes entertaining a cinch and letting me enjoys the time with my family.

3. I am grateful to have a wonderful day.

No comments: