Sunday, March 04, 2012

Beautiful Sunday

I drank too much tea last night and have to get up to pee 3 or 4 times in the middle of the night. So I got up late this morning. Late is 8am... We have a lazy day. Lunch is home-cooked fried beehoon. The beehoon is a little dry. Our new domestic help shift from too much liquid to too little. It is hard for her to get it right for now. She does a good job with the laundry and housekeeping. So it is still good to have help at home. It free us to enjoys more time doing what we like. In the evening, I did a short bike ride to Sengkang Community Club and back. Dinner is just leftovers from yesterday's food.

I feel rested and ready for my super long travel tomorrow. I will not be exercising much the next few weeks. It is just a simple day. B2 visited his girlfriend, B1 and I attended a talk by U of T and B3 stayed home to do his homework.

So I am happy to have a rest day. Taking it easy my gratitude for the day. I also happy that B3 had a lot of fun making his Korean donuts in the morning. This time he does all the mixing and forming of the donuts by himself. I only helped him to fry. I am also happy the mangoes I cut is enjoyed by the whole family. It is really simple joy to see my work in cutting up the mangoes is rewarded when my family tuck them in heartily.

Yes, today is a beautiful Sunday.

No comments: