Friday, March 30, 2012

Why I did not write?

I noticed I have not been writing everyday. I did promise to write daily as a discipline to improve my writings. The past few days I have been sleeping earlier and waking up early (ie middle of the night!) as well. My habits were topsy turvy. Once I recover from my jetlag, I will discipline myself to write everyday.

It is about a week since I landed. I weighs myself the moment I landed. It was 88kg! It was a gain of 2kgs from the time I left for US a month ago. I now weigh 89kg even though I cycle everyday for exercise. My food intake has increased. My wife blame it on my teh halia. Teh halia even though I asked for less sweet is still extremely high in calories.

B3 says I am fat and have to reduce my food intake. I agree and will do so after I finished my cravings for local food which take about a week.

My life goal is to be happy and healthy. I have been happy i.e. being a glutton this week. It is time to be healthy again. Eat less and exercise more.

No comments: