Thursday, March 15, 2012

Morton's Steak of Chicago

Dinner at Morton's Steak with a Japanese customer. The scallop wrapped in bacon was good. I remember the Singapore's version is better. But hey, that was the first time and it may be the law of diminishing returns at work.

I had New York Strip. The meat is quite good but I think Ruth's is more tender. I had a different cut. So it is not apple-to-apple comparison. There are less conversation this time because we had a Korean American who enjoyed talking alot. I took a walk to exercise off some of the calories I ingested.

It is beautiful and cool. This is a nice time to be in Florida. There was a very bright star on the horizon. It is so easy to do star gazing in US compared to Singapore.

I have an early start and a long day tomorrow. So I shall end here.

No comments: