Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Random Thoughts

It is a wet morning. Lightning and thunder woke me even though it is still dark outside. I am full of thoughts.

Last night, B2 asked me about his test question on effective communication. I looked for a bunch of books to help him with his essay. I did not have a lengthy discussion with him. I just showed him how to research for his topic. I wonder if I should have more effective communication with him i.e. talk more, discussed more and give less books.

I am in a pensive mood this morning. The stock market in US is down last night. Singapore market will continue to drop. My portfolio is weakening day by day. Should I get out or should I stay put? My boys education funds are going down and down. Will I be able afford schooling for them? They are scary thoughts. I promised no matter what happened, I will help them complete their education. Maybe they have to do well enough to get scholarships.

No comments: