Saturday, July 26, 2008

Wonderful Party

I had a wonderful party with my distributor in Singapore. A party of 10 eating my bbq heartily. It is great to have great company. I had a fantastic time and enjoys all the small talk and loving the fact that my guests tucking in my cooking with gusto. We had sauages, pork tenderloin, ribeye and sirloin, boneless chicken thighs and satay. My guests like my home very much and loves the views. I noticed I am getting less blue sky now as more high HDB are surrounding my estate. I hope we do not keep building and crowd our the sky view.
Grocery is more expensive much more expensive than before. Our purchasing power has been reduced by the high inflation. I have no idea how the 7.7% inflation come about. I think the cost of raw food has gone up by more than 50%!!

No comments: