Sunday, July 27, 2008

What do I really, really, really want?

I have my empty create screen open and wondering what to write... Then I switch on the TV and Oprah was on and interviewing a woman about her journey in life. How she travelled all the way to Bali and found Life! This woman was smiling radiantly. Yes, she looks like she found it. However, she says you need not travel the same journey as her to achieve what she did. She went all the way to Bali and learned from a master. This master never move out of his front porch. He told her he does not understand why the Indian master makes meditation so complicated. "I will teach you the way to meditate. All you have to do is to sit here and Smile." Yes, just smile. Make sure your liver is smiling too. The author was smiling from her heart and actually her whole body is oozing with smiles. Yes, it is obvious she has learn, practice and mast the art of smiling. The book she wrote is the journey of love, a love story that has a happy ending. On page 287, here is my favorite part, Oprah read "This is enough. Come, come to my bed now. Come, come to my bed now". The book is
Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gibert.
To embark on the same journey as Elizabeth, all you have to do is to ask the question What do I really, really, really want? every morning when you wake up and answer the question in a journal. The really, really must be repeated 3 times.

1 comment:

Janette Tang said...

Thanks for this post of yours. It reminded me my path!!