Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Ex-colleague Tracy

Tracy used to work for us in KL and is now working in Bangkok. I am glad to get a chance to meet up with her to catch up. She suffered culture shock and homesickness. It was tough adjustment for the past few months. Now she is getting used to the life here and adapting well. She is making tremendous progress. She is doing good work and she has an office bigger than mine!! I am very happy to see that she has grown in her capabilities and is settling in her new career.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your years of personal guidance and coaching.

Your value does imprint on me and it helps me a lot!

With gratitude,
Tracy ^ o ^

Anonymous said...

hi tracy

wonder how you start up a business in bangkok and what business are you in?

BookLover said...

Hello Tracy, please visit regularly to get updates and drop some comments. I really appreciates your kind words.