Thursday, July 17, 2008

B2S

B2S is a books and stationery store in Central World, Bangkok. It has an interesting range of Art books. There are a lot of books different from Kinokuniya. Kino is in Siam Paragon. I must say the shopping malls in Bangkok are a lot bigger than those in Singapore. The traffic is quite good today as it is Buddha's Birthday or something. On the way to the airport, the taxi driver explains to me that all the big bars are closed and the "girls" are not working. The contrast in Thailand is interesting as it is very religious and yet has a lot of sins (if prostitution is consider a sin). I find the women in Thailand are very attractive. I think they are most attractive in Asia!
Anyway, back home I weighs myself and to my horror it read 88.2kg when I am totally naked!!
Sigh! The dinner last night was excellent and I ate too much. It was Vietnamese food. I had pho, prawn in sugar cane, fried popiah, fresh popiah and two drinks. The company was good and the conversation's interesting and engaging. I enjoyed myself too much and now it is payback time. Diet for the next few days until my next trip.

No comments: