Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Hotel Santika

I checked in the hotel late last night!  The day start early preparing breakfast for my boy and then getting to the airport.  I land 10 mins early while my colleagues from Malaysia had the flight delayed as usual.  Instead of landing 1010, the scheduled time, it landed 30mins late.  Then we have to wait for another half an hour for my colleague to get his luggage.

We went to his hotel first as our meeting room is there.  Nasi Padang was our first meal.  They just send in a bunch of plates and then we just keep eating.  At the end of the meal, they just count the plates and tally with a record of what we ate.  Any plate not touched is returned to the display and waiting for the next customer. 

We had buffet dinner and then head off to our hotel.  It was another two hours ride.  So we checked in at about 10pm or 11pm Singapore time.  What a long day.

No comments: