Sunday, April 24, 2016

Meeting my Aunt and Cousins

It's been a long time since I met my cousins.  I think it was during the funeral of my uncle.  That should be maybe 10 years ago or more.  Today, we met on happy occasion.  My grandniece full moon.  My eldest sister invited her and they came.  I am surprised as I lost contact with them.  I have a wonderful to catch up with them.  Unfortunately, of the 5 cousins only 2 are married.  3 girls are not married as they prefers not to look after another person.  While it is true the female do the heavy lifting in terms of looking after the spouse, it is good to have company and also the man do give care albeit not as much.

I am still basking with my meeting with them this afternoon. 

B2 has night duty.  So we go to Chong Pang for dinner as it is near his camp.  The hawker center was extremely crowded and the braised duck is closed on last Sunday of the month.  So we go to the coffeeshop with the roast meat.  We had charsiew and chicken.  For $10, the serving is small.  We order Seafood fried rice from the cze char stall.  We order the biggest serving $10 and is rewarded with a huge plate.  We also had bak kut teh which I think it full of msg.  The oyster omelette from the bbq seafood is not bad at $8.

After dinner, we adjorned to the fruit stall and bought 2kg jackfruit, 10 mangoes and 3 packs of durian.  We had a good day.

No comments: