Sunday, April 10, 2016

Good Afternoon Nap

What a lazy man I am.  I have a nice lazy day.  In the morning, we go to Adam Road so that B1 and B3 can have breakfast before going to the CJ Koh Library.  It is exam time for B1 and B3 can follow to do his homework.  We bought 3 packs of No. 1 nasi lemak home for brunch with B2.   After dropping off B1 and B3, we went to Chong Pang Market.  It is incredibly busy with massive amount of cars waiting for carpark lots.  So we decided to park opposite and take a long walk in the hot sun.  No choice as B3 requested for green mangoes that is in season.  We bought 2 kgs of jackfruit, 18 green mangoes and two bags of seedless grapes- one green and other black.  Total cost $34.  Pretty good!

In the afternoon, the heat makes me drowsy.  So turning on the aircond, I had a nice long nap.  It is a nice way to while my Sunday afternoon.  After my nap, I had ice cream, jackfruit and bak kwa.  It is dinner time now and I will have light dinner with the family.

A wonderful day is coming to an end.

No comments: