Monday, April 18, 2016

Beautiful Weather and Random Rambling

The weather warms up.  So it is quite nice in airconditioned atmosphere and no wind.  I had a good day of work and it will be easy for tomorrow.  My colleagues promised Tonkatsu dinner tonight.  They know my taste.  It is either tonkatsu or yakitori.  I am thinking of asking them to switch to yakitori.  Let's see if they are willing to change.

Two of my colleagues in Japan who does Customer Service are gone.  Their job has moved to Malaysia, probably for cost reason.  I think it is a mistake. 

I had ramen for lunch.  It is quite salty.  Last night's dinner was ramen too.  So I am getting tired of ramen. 

My Japanese colleague told me economy in Canada is very good.  He has a friend who used to work there and now back.  I checked in the internet and found the news.  I have not been following news in Canada.  But good economy does not mean it is easy to get work there.  So it is still a retirement country for me.

No comments: