Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Ex-colleague in Canada

I received reply from a short note I drop to an ex-colleague of my in Canada.  She is doing well and is now living in London, Ontario.  Her parents have returned home after living in Canada for many years.  I am very happy to hear all the good news.  London is a small city, maybe just a town.  In Canada, a city has to have a population of 1 million or more.  I will chose to go to live in Vancouver as the weather is nicer and there are many Chinese resturant (yes! food!) or Toronto.  Although I like Canadian food like pizza and other Italian food, I enjoys going to Yum Cha and the Vietnamese Pho.

I see where my boys want to settle when they start working.  Maybe I can be an "astronaut" or "hai gui" where I can live in Canada for 6 months and back here for six months.

No comments: