Friday, July 10, 2015

Cannondale Quick

I was in Jurong East to see Chinese Sinseh.  There is a bike shop, Ulu Bicycle a few shops away.  I decided to check it out.  The bald head owner is quite young.  His body is full of tattoos.  The tattoos are Buddhist chants and images.  He is a nice guy and when I asked him about hybrid bike, he tells me he has the last Cannondale Quick on "special" for $1,000.  The bike is very dusty and has scratches.  But it is light weight.  I asked him if a basket can be installed.  He says he has a high quality mounting and basket for additonal $100.  I also asked for a parking stand which he agrees to give to me for free.

I took a walk check on the internet to make sure it is a reasonable bike.  I like it because it is very light.  So I went back to purchase it.  He fix up the accessories and I parted with my money.  The bike is not bad except it is caliper brakes instead of disc.  I like disc brakes better but for the weight I decided to compromise.  Now I own the bike which I can use for my fishing.

No comments: