Sunday, May 10, 2015

Tokyo!

It is a long way to Tokyo but the flight is pleasant when the IFS is chatty and starts conversation with me.  I have a headache during the flight as the low pressure and lack of sleep last night affects me.  After I land, I walk to Roppongi to the bookshop.  My favorite science kits was at a discount!  So I bought some and even one repeat kit as B3 did not succeed in making it properly.

I had dinner with an ex-colleague whom I have not seen for almost 30 years.  It is just amazing!  He is a grandfather of 4 boys.  His son started family early.  He became a grandfather at the age of 49.  Today, he is 62 years old.  His son is 20 years old or thereabout when he has his first son.   the boy ran his own real estate company and grandpa did not need to help out at all.  A contrast with another ex-colleague of mine whose he says he needed to support his stepdaughter.

We had shabu shabu for dinner.  He like it because it is a buffett.  It is where they bring American visitors as they eat a lot.   

No comments: