Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Enjoyable Walk

I took a long walk in the afternoon around Roppongi.  It is nice weather and the streets are full of people all the time.  Lunch was with my colleague at Bubbly.  Pulled pork sandwich which was ok.  Bubbly is not the best choice but no queue during lunch time.  I was to BIC camera and browse all the gadgets available.  This time I bought a cheap sunglass for cycling.  My current sunglass which I bought from a Golf shop in Takashimaya is discolouring.  So it is fine to have a sunglass which I can use while cycling. 

It is nice to walk about town and enjoys the sights, smell, people and the busyness of it all.  I planned to go to Singapura Resturant to try out the Singapore food in Japan but I change my mind as the sky was dark and ominous.  So I had ramen beside my office instead in case it rained.  It was not raining when I finished dinner.  I had Starbucks coffee before going back to my room and that is when it rains. 

It is nice inside shelter when the weather is bad outside.  I can hear the rain.  I always enjoys watching snow falls in winter out of the window in my Colchester home in Oakville.

No comments: