Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Silver Anniversary

Today is our silver anniversary.  We celebrate by having a nice Chinese lunch at our favorite resturant, Hillman.  My boys noticed the place is patronised by Japanese only.  B3 was in school as PSLE is iminent.  B1 and B2 is with us.  A true Cantonese, mummy loves the cooking so much that she keeps praising the food.  Hillman is traditional Cantonese cuisine.  Other than lunch, the rest of day is just like any other day.  B3 comes home and have "paper chicken" and naan for snacks.  After which he has to do the papers to practise for his exams.

I also like the Pakistani food and takeaway Chicken Tikka.  I noticed this coffeeshop was reviewed by Wong Ah Yoke, the Straits Times food critic in 2009.  I ate there first time last week and found the food quite good.  I think once a food outlet had been reviewed, the standard must be quite high.

No comments: