Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Losing Track of Time

Travelling from one city to another every couple of days can be confusing.  I keep forgetting what day it is.  My host was confused about the date during last night's dinner.  I can understand because I am not sure what day it is today.  All I know is I have to keep checking so that I do not miss my appointments and flights.  It is so fast.  I do not realise tomorrow is Thursday. 

Downtown Melbourne is nice.  I understand what my wife always harp about.  The goods on the shelves are dated and behind time.  For latest fashions and books, cities in Asia seems ahead.  Maybe it is due to the size of the population.  The population in cities in Asia are so much bigger and therefore have the economy of scale to take in a broader range of products.

No comments: