Sunday, September 01, 2013

Eating More at Home

Seems like my appetite is back!!  I am eating a lot more than when I am in Bangkok.  Maybe the pamelo caused tummy upset.  I am eating a lot more and my weight will be creeping up again.  I also ate more fruits and have more fluids due to heat.  Food is wonderful in Thailand but my stomach is used to home cooked food.  Soup is very important and we had chicken soup that is white in colour and it tasted fabulous. 

All boys are home and we had lots of fruits after dinner - nectarines and loc sweet oranges.  The honey melon from Myanmar is very good too.  My boys eat more healthily when I am at home as mummy does not prepare fruits for them.  They get only carbo, protein and vegs. 

B3 and I tried to make toffee.  We boiled condensed milk for an hour.  It turned lightly brown and still smells like condensed milk rather than toffee.  We will need to redo our experiment.

No comments: