Sunday, September 29, 2013

Auckland vs Sydney

Walking about in the late afternoon, I observed the women in Auckland does not seem to be as good looking as Sydney.  As one sociologist puts it, the more beautiful the women, the richer the society.  As the society becomes richer, women spent more money making themselves look good.  Maybe because the weather is colder and the women are in thicker clothings therefore do not have the ability to flaunt their figures.  Even the men looked better in Sydney than Auckland.  So it may be the wealth factor at work.

Auckland is like a university town with University of Auckland beside the town center.  Plenty of foreigners like Sydney- Koreans, Chinese, Indians and other exotic lands(exotic because I cannot decipher the language).  Plenty of tattooed men and women.  Natives are large!  So I see a lot of plus size compared to Australia.  Auckland is slow and is similar to Brisbane.  So I think it is back to Toronto for me in future.

No comments: