Saturday, May 19, 2012

Niece Married.

After a week of kimchi, it is teh halia time.  I enjoyed the kimchi, it is nice to come to the warm comfort of home and family.

Yesterday, my 2nd sister's eldest daughter got married.  She is so sweet to thank everyone during the wedding dinner.  My mother flew down from Toronto to attend her wedding and welcome the new grandson-in-law.  She is more mobile now.  Her walking gait has improve and she is a lot stronger.  She is quite radiant.  I am pleased that she is here to visit.

I was happy to drink the tea they offered and be addressed "Gu Gu" by niece's newly minted husband. 

Today is just routine.  Bringing B3 to his Chinese tuition, reading newspapers in the market with teh halia, eating Penang hae mee or prawn noodle, grocery shopping and cycling.  It is really warm today.

We had a wonderful dinner with all three boys and good conversation.  Best way to pass our values.

No comments: