Thursday, March 01, 2012

First Day

I received an email from HR welcoming me on my first day of work. It is nice of her to remember me 12,000 miles away. I will be meeting her in a couple of weeks. As my new boss puts it.... it is nice to be loved!

Taking it easy. I did not push myself at the PCN. No point risking a repeat of yesterday. I am happy today everything went well. I bought fish from the wet market this morning. We had steamed rabbit fish aka pek thor. They are very small but taste fresh. I also have black promfret and squids getting them ready for barbequing on Saturday afternoon.

Coming to my three gratefuls for the day:

1. I am grateful for my friends who standby me in times of need. It is easy to tell who are your true friends when you are in need.

2. I am grateful for the blessed family I have. It is good to have meals and good conversations.

3. I am grateful for the material things we enjoys - TV, internet and good food;-)

No comments: