Saturday, October 01, 2011

Punggol Water Park

The Punggol water park will be officially open on Oct 23rd as reported in Straits Times today. So I thought I will be the first to explore. I cycle through the PCN and then go under the flyover. As I go nearer to Punggol, there are many people already exploring the place. Many senior couples and young families were there. I am not a pioneer this time. Many workers are there rushing to complete the jobs. I am glad there is a firm official opening. So it will be fantastic to ride all the way.

Yes, Punggol Water Park is wonderful recreational park and best of all, it is free and natural. I will have to take some pictures and put it in this blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Dr. Tan Jing Hee,

I’m Kenny, cousin of La Hoang Le Dong Phuong (Tini), a student from ADHT4. I would like to send an email to you. Could you please give me your email address or contact me at hlnguyen@ntu.edu.sg?

Thanks so much and best regards,
Kenny.

Anonymous said...

Hello kenny,

I am not Dr. Tan Jing Hee. Try contacting SIM. He teaches there occasionally.

Booklover