Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Our Amazing PCN

I try out the opposite side of the PCN and ride all the way to Lorong Halus. Then I notice a section that seems short and will lead to the dam. So I decided to check it out. This section of PCN is not paved but fill with red pebbles. As I ride, I was amazed that it keeps going and going. It is almost scary as there were no other riders. The good thing is at certain section, there are workers fixing up the bridge or building a canal. It continues until I saw the street lights powered by windmills and solar panels. Then I realised I have reach Punggol Point! The wall separating the Punggol Point and this section has a sheet removed. So I decided to go through and return via Punggol Marina. It is going to be a wonderful ride in future. Two different routes and both are very scenic and away from vehicular traffic.

I am getting happier with my home.

No comments: