Monday, July 28, 2008

California Pizza Kitchen

I want to try pizza other than Pizza Hut. I know Modestos in Orchard Hotel was quite good. California Pizza is a lot more patronized. As usual, the crowd mean the food must be good or it is good value. So when I reached Modestos and it is empty, I decide California is good for lunch. This resturant is in Wisma Atria and is very popular with foreign families. Kids must have just dismissed from their enrichment class.
We, my wife and I ordered a salami pizza, salad, chocolate cake and one ice lemon tea. The total cost is $55. Cost of meal for two is going up! Inflation making eating out expensive and out of reach for the average wage earner. However, I must say the pizza and salad was excellent. Overall it is good value for an "Italian" meal.

No comments: