Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Bandi & Luni

Finally, I decided to note the name of the bookstore in the COEX (conference & exhibition) mall. I had a wonderful time browsing through Bandi and Luni. The book selection may not be a wide as Kinokuniya but it is a refreshing change for me. They have a different collection although there are a lot of the same books usually the bestsellers. (You got to sell bestsellers!) This store has a wonderful selection of classics and audio. The audio books are not available in stores in Singapore (Kino, Times or Borders). Borders has the best selection of audio book. B & L has audio books on popular fiction such as Sherlock Holmes and James Bond. Audio Poetry books such poems by William Blake is in the store. I would have love to buy a couple of titles as they are on discount. The price is still high. So I decide to defer my impulse to buy.

No comments: